Private Pay Services:
Are services available without an eligibility assessment?
- Yes, the home delivered meal and Homemaker Aid Services are available for a nominal fee.
- Meals can be delivered to your home for a fee of $4.50 per meal. Any additional meals to the same household are $4.00 per meal.
- Lunchtime meals are served 250 days per year; however; if you need the service for a short time period such as recovery from a hospital stay we will be happy to work with your schedule.
- The contact for Private Pay Meals is Debbie Buttacavoli or 706-327-5208 ext. 105 or email at email@example.com.
- A two hour homemaker aide service is available for $35.00
- (Each additional hour is $15.00).
- The service can be scheduled for a short or long-term time period, just let us know how we can accommodate your schedule.
- The contact for Homemaker aid service is Lysharn Davis or 706-327-5208 ext. 116 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Those that choose to use private pay for their services open a slot on the waiting list for a senior who may not have this option. This is a generous way to pay forward.