Our organization operates five Senior Centers located in the Georgia counties of Clay, Harris, Muscogee, Randolph, and Stewart. The centers serve as a place where senior adults enjoy a meal together, find fellowship and a variety of activities to enrich their lives.
Nutrition is central to the goal of promoting physical and mental health for the eligible senior adults who attend the Centers. Noon-time congregate meals are provided five days per week. The meals are planned by a Registered Dietician and meet 1/3 of the daily RDA/AI for older adults. To ensure accessibility to the Centers transportation services are provided. A plan is provided for the availability of food to participants in this program in anticipation of or during weather emergencies and disasters.
In addition to the congregate meal program a variety of enrichment activities are provided to the seniors; a sample of the activities is provided below:
- Day trips
- Educational Activities
- Inspirational Speakers
- Nutritional Counseling/Education
- Health, fitness activities
- Games- Board/Card Games
The goal of our Senior Centers is to encourage independent living for the older adults.
For more information contact the Direct Services Administrative Office at (706) 327-5208 or email: email@example.com
Senior Center Locations
- Clay County- 155 Wilson Street Suite 3, Fort Gaines, GA 39851-3657
- Harris County- 10245 GA Hwy 16, Hamilton, GA 31811
- Muscogee County Senior Center -1121 Fort Benning Rd, Columbus, GA 31903-2007
- Randolph County – 69 Mathews Street, Cuthbert, GA 39840
- Stewart County- 2141 East Broad Street, Lumpkin, GA 31815